A graduate of the University of Connecticut, Cathy has been a Richmond, VA resident for 33 years, and has been successfully selling real estate in the metro-Richmond region for over 20 years.
She was appointed on July 1, 2012, to serve on the Virginia Real Estate Board for a 4-year term.
Additional long term volunteer work has included:
- Serving on her neighborhood’s homeowner association board for over 20 years with many of those years acting as President, Board of Directors member/Secretary of Our Lady of Hope Health Center 2008-2013
- Richmond Association of Realtors - Chair - Legislative Committee
- Virginia Association of Realtors - Public Policy Committee
- Richmond Association of Realtors - RPAC trustee
- State Certified Instructor for real estate post-licensing courses
- Appointed by Virginia Governor George Allen as Assistant Secretary of Health and Human Resources for Virginia 1994-1998
- Resale of Single Family and Townhome/Condos
- New Home Sales
- 55+ Downsizing/rightsizing clients
- Investment Property
- Short Sales
- Corporate Relocation
- Suburban Living
- Urban Living /
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Submit your review
Cathy was so calm and supportive throughout the process of buying our home. She kept me positive and calm throughout.
Cathy is very professional and has a huge knowledge of the real estate market.