Scott Ruth enjoys the excitement of the real estate industry and troubleshooting all the complex components of the business. Whether it’s reducing liability, solving complex problems, or navigating intricate processes and transactions, Scott works side by side with agents and clients to achieve the best possible outcomes. Licensed in 2002 and a managing broker since 2005, over the course of his career, Scott has had the opportunity to be a part of Greater Richmond’s transformation. He’s seen the resurgence of historic places and new growth in rural areas.
Since 2007, Scott has been named a top-producing selling broker with the CVRMLS, elected President of the Richmond Association of Realtors in 2012 and was awarded Realtor of the Year in 2015. As an owner of SRMF, Scott works hard to get back to the basics of real estate services and training on the latest tools available. His passion lies in hiring and training agents to the highest standards of professionalism and exceeding client expectations in the sale process by staying ahead of the power curve when it comes to technology, marketing, and networking.
Scott grew up in Richmond and graduated from The Collegiate School before receiving a BS in Business Administration from College of Charleston. His personal interests and passions in life include his Family, Outdoors, Fishing, Hunting, Camping, UGA Football, Boating, Skiing, Surfing, Traveling, VA Beach & The River. Scott serves on several committees in the Richmond area that include Real Estate, The Country Club of Virginia, and Local School & Camp Alumni organizations. He lives with his wife of more than 22+ years, Jennifer, and their four children & their yellow lab, Sully.
Real Estate Experience
- 2021 – Style Weekly Reader’s Choice Award Recipient for Top Real Estate Agent
- 2020 – The Collegiate School Alumni Board, Richmond, VA
- Top Sales Leader with CVRMLS
- 2015 – REALTOR of The Year – Richmond Association of REALTORS
- 2008 -2013 – Board of Directors of RAR
- 2012 –President of The Richmond Association of REALTORS
- Education: The College of Charleston, South Carolina, 1995
- High School: The Collegiate School, 1991
- Real Estate Experience: Licensed in 2002
- Personal: Married for over 21+ years to Jennifer with four children, Anne Mason (UGA), Scotty, Bayler & Parker & Yellow Lab Sully
- Hobbies: Outdoors, Fishing, Hunting, Camping, Boating, Skiing, Surfing, VA Beach & The River
- Interestes: Camp River’s Bend, Camp Virginia Alumni, Live Music & UGA Football, St. Mary’s Church, FOCUS
Submit A Review
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
$903M+Total Closed Transaction
Volume In 2022*
1,686Total Closed Transaction
Units In 2022*
Top 5Ranking Out Of 576 Firms
By Total Closed Dollar
$535,940Average Sale Price
per Transaction in 2022*
**Data from CVRMLS Twelve Months ending December 31, 2022