Sally Syrquin is a market leader and luxury home specialist in Central Virginia. With extensive experience and training in assisting clients buy and sell residential real estate, Sally is able to help both experienced and new homeowners navigate today's challenging market environment. “I enjoy helping people with what can be one of their largest assets, utilizing the latest technology, hard work, and my experience with metro Richmond real estate. Maximizing profit and enjoyment in the place they call home is my goal.” Sally also works with investors looking to diversify their portfolios into real estate. A graduate of the University of Richmond, Sally is a member of the Junior League of Richmond, and enjoys visiting historic places, running, tennis & golf.
CLICK HERE TO SEE MY OTHER REVIEWS
- “My Dad recently rinto assisted living. The family was faced with attempting to sell his house near the Country Club of Virginia James River in this very trying real estate market. A short time ago my niece and her husband had moved back to Richmond from New York, and they had used Sally to help them find the perfect house. As they were absolutely delighted with her efforts, we decided to give her a try. Sally walked us through all of the proper steps, including providing a stager, and making recommendations to improve the house's appearance. She is always a delight to work with and extremely professional. I imagine this is why she is in the top 25 of Long and Foster’s 800+ agents in the Richmond area. We now have a buyer and came very close to getting our asking price. I would not hesitate for a second to recommend Sally to friends and family.”- Bill J.
- "My husband and I used another agent for 6 months with no results. We hired Sally, who advised us on some changes and upgrades, and when those were done we had an offer within a few weeks. She hand held the buyer and the sale went through without a hitch in a time when houses were just not selling. Sally then served as our buying agent and was very patient as we looked at over 40 houses and took our time finding the house we wanted. She negotiated a great price for the house we chose and we are overjoyed with our new home! She is absolutely wonderful and obviously, very successful. You won't find a better agent for selling or buying!" -Nancy and Fred C.
- "Sally helped us relocate to the Richmond area. She initiated a website with potential homes that met our criteria which allowed us to focus in on the homes we wanted to see on our first visit. In the end, we found a great home in a great subdivision that is just perfect for our family. Sally went the extra mile including getting the key the night before closing so we did not have to stay in a hotel. And when we forgot to call the water utility, she made a call and had the water turned on in our name the same day. She even helped us negotiate pricing on some of the furniture in the home that the seller was selling. In addition, we have called upon Sally many times after the sale to check comparables for tax estimates, get references for contractors, and general home improvement advice. Sally has been a great asset to us and we highly recommend her."-Tim and Ann B.
- "Sally has represented me as both a seller and a buyer. I appreciate her honesty, attention to detail, and enthusiasm. I've recommended her to others and will do so in the future!"-Myra H.
- "Sally has that rare combination of personal attention and amazing knowledge of the Richmond area. She has great attention to detail, and was helpful at all steps in the process. Plus she had a lot of empathy to our situation. We were extremely happy with our experience with her, and feel we also made a friend."-Neill & Lynne C.
- "After becoming increasingly frustrated that my house was on the market for months without being sold, I switched to Sally Syrquin after hearing from other individuals that she was a miracle worker. Sally immediately developed an effective gameplan to sell the house and she made wonderful suggestions to improve the appearance of the house. In every dealing with Sally her professionalism was very impressive. Within weeks of Sally's becoming the listing agent, my house sold. Since then, I have recommended Sally to anyone who is serious about getting a house sold. Call Sally!"- Michael L.
- "I met Sally at one of her open houses and was impressed with her marketing and presentation. She was excellent in consultation on ways to present my home. I took some of her recommendations to spruce up my home and then the home was listed. With all Sally's experience and expertise, I had two full price offers in 18 days and was under contract shortly thereafter. Once I had a contract, Sally then helped me negotiate a great deal on my present home. She was wonderful to work with."- Ann R.
- "We bought our house in 2005 with Sally Syrquin as our realtor. We were moving from New Jersey and had a limited amount of time to look for a home. Sally made this transition very smooth for us! She was so flexible with our schedule and so organized - we were able to narrow down our home within 2 weekend trips! Sally communicated with us very often during the sale and even after we bought our home. She is a truly committed agent and always has her client's best interest at heart. She gets an A+ from us!"- Niteen & Varsha J.
- "Sally helped my mother sell her house in just a few months. It had been on the market for a couple of years prior with another agent. Sally knew how to stage the home to show its true beauty, and her knowledge of the market was outstanding. She was very professional and kind. No task was too daunting, and her attitude was always positive. Sally even found my mother her new home, and was just as skilled buying as she was selling. Sally knows how to get the right people with the right home."-Becky B.
Sally Syrquin's Properties
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.