Finding the right house to make a home is the reason I love what I do. The purchase of a home is typically the beginning of a story. A home is where you put down roots, raise your family, retreat to and where memories and relationships are created that last a lifetime. I service the City of Richmond and surrounding counties of Henrico, Hanover, Chesterfield, Powhatan and Goochland; working with first time homebuyers, downsizing sellers and everyone in between!
- Graduate of St. Gertrude's High School
- Graduate of Radford University
- Graduate of the Realtor Institute
- Associate Broker
- Certified Relocation Professional
- Mother to two growing boys; Arthur and William
- Dog Lover; Guardian to two Golden Retrievers; Josie and Captain
- 1995-2000 Joyner & company Realtors (Now Joyner Fine Properties)
- 2000-2017 Long & Foster
- 2017-present Shaheen, Ruth, Martin & Fonville Real Estate
- Member of the Employee Relocation Council
- Member of US Squash League
- Make-A-Wish Greater Richmond CIRCLE honoree 2018
- Member of St. Bridget's Church
- Member of the Country Club of Virginia
- Over 23 years actively selling Real Estate in Richmond, VA
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Submit your review
Despite several unforeseen appraisal challenges Holly stayed focused and continued to work with all parties to see our transaction through to completion. Her dedication throughout this process was greatly appreciated!
The following are my thoughts on dealing with your company and Holly Shaheen.
•I have sold 8 houses in my life. Holly was the best agent I ever dealt with.
•Holly handled me gently and never backed off her principles
•She knows her stuff
•I have zero hesitation to recommend Holly to anyone who is going to sell or buy a home.
Great service - already referred a friend to Holly.