Meg Montgomery grew up in Richmond where her mother and grandfather both worked in the real estate industry. She has experience marketing real estate and enjoys keeping up with all properties for sale in the Richmond area. Prior to joining SRMF, she worked with an international commercial real estate firm where she marketed properties through various platforms and events. She went to The Steward School, an independent school in the Far West End where she later worked in the development department learning the importance of marketing for any given campaign. Meg also worked for various local Richmond shops such as Palette and J. Taylor Hogan where she learned the art of interior design, space planning, and tastemaking. Meg spends her free time with her husband, Chad and their two young children, Livvie and Rivers.
- She enjoys interior design, as well as cooking, party planning, and spending time with her friends.
- The Steward School Alumni Association
- Capital Campaign Committee 2018-2019
- Alumni Board 2008-2011
- Prevent Child Abuse Virginia
- BeMine Ball Committee 2011-2015
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Submit your review