Charlie has over two decades of consultative sales experience and has built a sales career based on the old school idea of the power of relationships and that people count. These methods resulted in great success and translate to real estate.
He was born and raised in Greensboro, NC with family in Pitt County and Warren County, NC. He graduated from Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia and moved to Richmond in 1993 to begin his career with Guardian Life Insurance Company in employee benefits consulting.
Charlie lives in Richmond with his wonderful wife Jennifer and two boys - William (13) and Syd (11) and two dogs - Lou and Bob Barker. Charlie loves to hunt duck, fish for Virginia smallmouth bass, and white marlin offshore. He is also passionate about helping the V Foundation for cancer research raise funds and providing leadership training opportunities for members of the Hampden-Sydney Basketball team as President the HSC Roundball Club.
His personal experience in farm and timber management is a great asset in land sales. This includes a family tree farm, using land for charitable gifts, managing agricultural land and duck impoundments in Hyde County, NC.
Charlie has personally experienced the value of land ownership with his family. Charlie and Shaheen, Ruth, Martin & Fonville can help you if you are looking to sell or if you are looking to find a place to create memories of your own with your family to experience. Give Charlie a call today. Start your search by clicking at the link below for Lands of America.
- 20 years Experience in Personal Land management
- Managed Timber - Ag Land and Recreational Land
- Knowledge of land features that make land special and valuable
- Using Land for Charitable Gifts
- Board Member Virginia Vine - fundraiser for the V Foundation for Cancer Research
- President Hampden Sydney Roundball Board - Basketball fundraising
- Member River Road Presbyterian Church
Submit A Review
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
- $977M+Total Closed Transaction
Volume In 2021*
- 2,158Total Closed Transaction
Units In 2021*
- Top 5Ranking Out Of 619 Firms
By Total Closed Dollar
- $452,846Average Sale Price
per Transaction in 2021*
**Data from CVRMLS Twelve Months ending January 2022