I am a lifelong resident of Chesterfield County working as a full-time Realtor since 1990 not only in Chesterfield, but all the surrounding areas. Education has been an important part of my career not only as a student to better assist my clients, but also as an instructor to better the real estate profession.
I enjoy working with first time homebuyers, investors, new construction, residential resale and seniors looking for their forever home. I am ready to help sellers and buyers obtain your housing goals and have a reputation of honesty, integrity, fairness, hardworking, loyalty, passion, and dedication to my clients.
It is an honor to be associated with Shaheen Ruth, Martin & Fonville as a company leading the way in the Richmond area with technology, outstanding marketing, and most importantly, integrity in the real estate profession.
I enjoy my two grandchildren, gardening, and church activities.
Achievements and Designations
- Graduate Realtor Institute
- Certified Residential Specialist
- State of Virginia Broker’s License
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative
- State of Virginia Real Estate Instructor including Continuing Education and Post Licensure
- Certified Ethics Instructor
- 2014 – 2020 Five Star Professional Award Winner
- 2015, 2017 Educator of the Year – Southside Board of Realtors
- Officer of Elections for Chesterfield County
“Your Satisfaction is My Reward!”
Submit A Review
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
- $977M+Total Closed Transaction
Volume In 2021*
- 2,158Total Closed Transaction
Units In 2021*
- Top 5Ranking Out Of 619 Firms
By Total Closed Dollar
- $452,846Average Sale Price
per Transaction in 2021*
**Data from CVRMLS Twelve Months ending January 2022