Jack, a lifelong Richmonder, brings over 40 years of business and real estate experience and unsurpassed customer service to each transaction.
Born and raised in the City, Jack Burke attended Benedictine High School and graduated from Hampden-Sydney College. After working in the family business, Leo Burke Furniture, where he served as President for many years, Jack embarked on a real estate career. With his local knowledge, enthusiasm, friendliness, ability to listen, and attention to detail, Jack ensures his clients have a smooth easy and transaction. He’s been recognized as a Top Producer by Shaheen, Ruth, Martin, and Fonville and the Richmond Realtors Association year after year.
When he’s not working or playing golf with his son or tennis with his daughter, Jack enjoys spending time with his wife of 37 years and their basset hound, Fred.
- Fan District Association, Board Member
- Retail Merchants Association, Board Member
- Carytown Merchants Association, Board Member
- Merchant Services Inc., Board Member
- St. Benedictine High School, Board Member
- 100 Club of Richmond, Board Member
- St. Bridget School Annual Fund, Co-Chairman
- St. Benedict Church, Parish Council
Submit A Review
$977M+Total Closed Transaction
Volume In 2021*
2,158Total Closed Transaction
Units In 2021*
Top 5Ranking Out Of 619 Firms
By Total Closed Dollar
$452,846Average Sale Price
per Transaction in 2021*
**Data from CVRMLS Twelve Months ending January 2022