A Richmond native, Brittney Rose grew up in Western Henrico and has loved watching the Richmond area grow into the vibrant town it is today. Brittney attended the University of Maryland where she played four years of varsity volleyball and received her Bachelor’s degree in Business Marketing and Public Relations.
Before becoming a licensed realtor, Brittney spent over a decade in technology sales and project management. She is passionate about building authentic relationships, allowing clients to feel confident and comfortable throughout the entire buying and selling process. Results driven and detail oriented, Brittney knows what it takes to achieve a client’s end goal.
Brittney lives in Henrico with her husband, Thomas, and two children. In her free time, Brittney loves attending sporting events and exploring local restaurants, breweries, and festivals with her family.
- Education: University of Maryland, College Park
- High School: Deep Run High School
- Personal: Married to Thomas with two children, Kerrigan and TJ
- Hobbies: Cheering on the Terps and Wahoos, Playing volleyball, Vacationing in the Outer Banks and the River.
- Interests: Avalon Recreation Association, St. Mary's Church, Attending local Richmond Festivals
Submit A Review
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
$903M+Total Closed Transaction
Volume In 2022*
1,686Total Closed Transaction
Units In 2022*
Top 5Ranking Out Of 576 Firms
By Total Closed Dollar
$535,940Average Sale Price
per Transaction in 2022*
**Data from CVRMLS Twelve Months ending December 31, 2022