Born and raised in Virginia, Betsy has traveled the Commonwealth extensively, relocating from Richmond to the Northern Neck several years ago with her husband and daughters.
Prior to becoming a real estate professional, Betsy spent 16 years on the road and attending trade shows representing luxury goods, furniture and home accessory companies. She worked with retailers, interior designers and resorts assisting them in the buying and merchandising process. Further back on her resume she was a real estate paralegal at a large law firm. Real estate knowledge coupled with the sales of home goods and relationships with retailers has enabled Betsy to engage in real estate as the next logical step in her career.
Betsy has patience and enjoys working with buyers to find their perfect home or vacation/retirement home in the Northern Neck and Middle Peninsula areas, as well as the Richmond area. She is also has successful experience with sellers and has endured the challenges of a slow market.
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member Virginia Association of Realtors
- Member Chesapeake Bay & Rivers Association of Realtors
- Member Northern Neck Association of Realtors
- Education: Randolph-Macon Woman’s College - BA in Economics
Submit A Review
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
- $977M+Total Closed Transaction
Volume In 2021*
- 2,158Total Closed Transaction
Units In 2021*
- Top 5Ranking Out Of 619 Firms
By Total Closed Dollar
- $452,846Average Sale Price
per Transaction in 2021*
**Data from CVRMLS Twelve Months ending January 2022