Buying and selling a home are two of life’s most significant decisions. When it’s time to sell your current home or purchase a new one, having the right Realtor on your side is the key to achieving your unique goals. Sallie Rhett is a local Realtor with over 23 years of experience assisting clients in all stages of homeownership throughout the Metro Richmond area. Her enthusiasm for homes and passion for client service make Sallie a trusted real estate partner who will work tirelessly on your behalf.
What sets Sallie apart?
Relationships: Sallie builds client-centric relationships aligned with her client’s unique needs. She respects the individual goals of each of her clients, and Sallie adopts those goals as her own.
Communication: Sallie’s consistent communication paves the way for smooth transactions.
Commitment and Experience: Clients receive 100% commitment with 23 years of proven success. Since 2010, Sallie has been consistently honored as a Top Producer with the Richmond Association of Realtors Distinguished Achievers, and she has been named among the top Realtors in the local market.
In a fast-paced and ever-changing real estate market, the insight of an experienced professional will provide you with the knowledge to make informed decisions that align with your needs. Sallie’s marketplace knowledge, use of best practices, and strategic marketing will set your home or your offer apart from others in the marketplace.
Contact Sallie to discuss your current or future real estate goals.
- 2023 Top 10 Individual Agent for SRMF Real Estate
- 2023 Virginia Living Top Real Estate All-Stars
- 2022 Top Referred Realtor – Richmond Magazine
- 2021 Richmond Magazine’s Top 1% Realtors
- Consistent Richmond Magazine Most Referred REALTORS in Richmond
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- Relocation Specialist
- Accredited Buyers Agent
- Graduate of the Real Estate Institute - UVA
- Roanoke College, Bachelor of Business Administration
- Westwood Club - Member
- The Men's Emergency Shelter - Volunteer
- University Heights in Tuckahoe – Board Member
- Tuckahoe Woman’s Club – Member
Submit A Review
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
$903M+Total Closed Transaction
Volume In 2022*
1,686Total Closed Transaction
Units In 2022*
Top 5Ranking Out Of 576 Firms
By Total Closed Dollar
$535,940Average Sale Price
per Transaction in 2022*
**Data from CVRMLS Twelve Months ending December 31, 2022