Patrick has been part of a real estate family since 1990 when his mom Patsy Rogers became a Real Estate Agent and has called Chester and Chesterfield home since he was born. After graduating from ECPI with a degree in Computer Science, Patrick had the honor of working in various capacities in Fortune 500 companies. Patrick then felt the desire to serve the community and found a home in Law Enforcement, proudly serving our community for 10 years before moving to a role as Executive Director of a successful small business in Richmond.
Patrick started to find his passion of Real Estate while working as a Project Manager for a Construction company who specialized in renovations and working in Church Hill to revitalize the area. Patrick is excited, and honored to be part of Shaheen, Ruth, Martin & Fonville with their excellence, and major success in the Greater Richmond and Tri Cities area. The mindset and connected mentality of keeping Shaheen, Ruth, Martin & Fonville leading the way in Marketing, Technology and training in Residential Real Estate in the Greater Richmond Area made this affiliation an easy decision.
Patrick understands that your goal is to make the most informed and responsible decision when it comes to buying or selling a home, it’s one of the biggest financial decisions you can make. Patrick has and will continue to put his client’s goals at the top of the list.
Let him show you why his slogan is “My Priority is YOU!”
Professional Involvement and Achievments
- 2022 Five Star Professional Rising Agent
- 2022 Virginia Realtors Communication Committee Member
- Accredited Buyer's Representative
- Seller Representative Specialist
Personal Interests & Hobbies & Education
- Education: ECPI University 2003
- High School: L.C. Bird 2001
- Experience: Construction and Real Estate 2 years
- Personal: Married for 8 years to Tory with two children, Maddy and Tyler
- Hobbies: Farmlife, Outdoors, Hunting, Fishing, Music & Sports
Submit A Review
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
- $977M+Total Closed Transaction
Volume In 2021*
- 2,158Total Closed Transaction
Units In 2021*
- Top 5Ranking Out Of 619 Firms
By Total Closed Dollar
- $452,846Average Sale Price
per Transaction in 2021*
**Data from CVRMLS Twelve Months ending January 2022