Jene Wood & Keith Wood, Realtors with Shaheen, Ruth, Martin & Fonville Real Estate
Keith came to Richmond from Washington DC in the 1980’s and has witnessed the incredible changes and growth of the Richmond and surrounding area. Moving south to attend VCU, this Ram continues to support the University that brought him here with two children having now graduated from his Alma mater. Keith brings over 25 years of sales, management, and marketing from the consumer electronics industry selling to the largest retailers, internet providers and digital delivery companies in the US.
Keith and his wife Jene have a genuine love for Virginia, from the beaches to the mountains. Specifically, they love Richmond and made the decision to help others in the area to buy and sell real estate when they were looking to operate their own business together. They have built their business on referrals, taking care of details, assisting clients before, during and after the sale, and treating them with respect.
Keith spends his free time with his family including 5 children and two dogs, Dylan and Fergie, enjoys VCU basketball, DC sports teams, biking, hiking, and anywhere there is water.
- Education: Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond VA, 1985
- High School: James W Robinson Secondary, Fairfax, VA 1981
- Experience: 25+ years
- Personal: Married to Jene with five children, Tyler, Andrew, Michael, Austin & Marisa
- Hobbies: biking, hiking, traveling, water sports, any beach-anywhere-anytime
Jene is a Richmond native who adores the city and all its attributes. She is passionate about decorating, staging, organizing, and delivering above and beyond customer service to and for her clients. Jene brings a media, marketing, sales background servicing the real estate industry for over 10 years. As she and her husband Keith looked to run their own business together real estate was an easy choice for her as she always has had a passion for helping others.
In addition to caring for her clients Jene spends her time with her family and five children, hiking, biking, traveling, has a love for all animals and the Richmond community.
- Education: Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond Va
- High School: Lee Davis High School, Mechanicsville, VA
- Experience: 19 years
- Personal: Married to Keith with five children
- Hobbies: caring for animals, the outdoors, traveling, spending time with friends & family