Gina is a lifelong resident of the Peninsula area. She has 18 years experience working together with her husband buying and selling investment properties in and around the peninsula area, as well as in Florida. For the past 10 years, she has taught at the same elementary school where all three of her children attended.
Being a former realtor, and after spending years establishing and cultivating relationships with students, parents and the school system, Gina decided to go back into Real Estate. Gina enjoys being around people, and understands the stress of buying and selling property, and would love to help make this process as stress free as possible.
- National Association of Realtors
- Member Williamsburg Area Association of Realtors
- Member Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service
Personal Interests, Hobbies & Education
- Education: B.S. Virginia Tech, MEd The College of William & Mary
- High School: Hampton Roads Academy
- Personal: Married for 26 years to Mike with three children
- Hobbies: Exercising, reading, catching up with family & friends and weight lifting
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Submit your review