Licensed in 2002 and a managing broker since 2005, Scott Ruth is an expert in the complexities of the real estate industry. Whether it’s reducing liability, solving complex problems or navigating intricate processes and transactions, Scott works side by side with agents and clients to achieve the best possible outcomes. Over the course of his career, Scott has had the opportunity to be a part of Greater Richmond’s transformation and has been a leader in the city. He’s seen the resurgence of historic places and new growth in rural areas. Since 2007, Scott has been named a top-producing selling broker with the CVRMLS. A former President of the Richmond Association of Realtors, Scott was awarded Realtor of the Year in 2015. His passion lies in hiring and training agents to the highest standards of professionalism to exceed client expectations while also staying ahead of the power curve when it comes to technology, marketing and networking. Scott grew up in Richmond and graduated from Collegiate School before receiving a BS in Business Administration from College of Charleston. He lives with his wife of more than 19+ years, Jennifer, their four children, who attend Collegiate School, and their yellow lab, Sully.
Real Estate Experience
- 2017 – The Collegiate School Alumni Board, Richmond, VA
- 2017 – The Collegiate School Headmaster Search Advisory Committee
- Member of Saint James Episcopal Church
- Camp Virginia Alumni Association, Member
- 2015 – REALTOR of The Year – Richmond Association of REALTORS
- 2008 -2013 – Board of Directors of RAR
- 2012 –President of The Richmond Association of REALTORS
Personal Interests, Hobbies & Education
- Education: The College of Charleston, South Carolina, 1995
- High School: The Collegiate School, 1991
- Experience: 16+ Years
- Personal: Married for 19 years to Jennifer with four children, Anne Mason, Scotty, Bayler & Parker
- Hobbies: Outdoors, Fishing, Hunting, Camping, Boating, Skiing, Surfing, VA Beach, The Rivah
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Submit your review
Scott Shaheen and Scott Ruth led me through some difficult decisions and were very informative about repairs, and then, also, negotiations.