Milicent is a Richmond native who grew up in Bon Air and spent summers at her family cottage in the historic seaport town of Urbanna. After graduating from Saint Gertrude High School she traveled to Virginia Beach to attend college at Virginia Wesleyan. Now she brings a decade worth of real estate/marketing and branding experience to SRMF Real Estate.
Prior to representing clients in Richmond, Milicent worked in Charlottesville as Vice President of Sales and Marketing representing Murcielago LLC, a company in connection with large property acquisitions and dispositions, such as the sale of Lone Oak Farm in 2009 ($8,000,000) and the purchase Reventon Farm ($5,000,000) estate in Southern Albemarle County. Her luxury portfolio in Charlottesville included homes $795,000+ in the Turkey Run community both at times representing the buyer and seller as well as large multimillion-dollar estates. Her most recent sales in Richmond this year have included $1,155,000 in Windsor Farms and $720,000 on Three Chopt Road.
Please contact, Milicent at 804-894-0678 to help you with any and all of your real estate needs from Richmond to Charlottesville & all the way to the Rappahannock. Specializing in finding and selling luxury homes and estates through-out central Virginia, Milicent stands out among others offering the unique service of connecting qualified clients with private lenders for bridge loan financing making any move seamless.
- Saint Gertrude High School Graduate
- Virginia Wesleyan College Graduate
- Former VP of Sales & Marketing for Mount Ida Farm & The Farms At Turkey Run under Murcielago LLC ( 10 years) Charlottesville, Virginia
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, Member of the Richmond Association of Realtors
- Member of the Virginia & National Association of Realtors
- Member of Home Building Association of Richmond
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Submit your review