420 N Ridge Road Richmond, Virginia 23229
I am an Associate Broker at Shaheen, Ruth, Martin & Fonville Real Estate with ABR®, e-PRO® Realtor® and designations and practice in Richmond and the surrounding areas. I started my real estate career in 2008 while working in new construction. I graduated from The Collegiate School in 1997 and earned my BA from Randolph-Macon College in 2001. With my knowledge of the area and my past experience in the building business, I am qualified and able to help existing and new clients with all of their real estate needs. My specialties include Relocation, New Construction and Resales.
- I had a great experience from start to finish with Becky! She showed us a property that wasn't even on our own list and we ended up buying that one because is was perfect! I'd definitely go through the house buying process again with her! Chas Thalhimer | Home Buyer
- Becky was very involved in the process the whole time. She was a joy to work with and we highly recommend her! She made purchasing a home a very pleasant experience. Dewayne Hayes
- We had nothing short of a great experience with Becky McNeer as a realtor. She guided us very clearly with what we needed to do to sell our home, kept us on task and even did some of the renovating work along side us. In just 3 weeks we sold our house! Always attentive to our needs, Becky quickly learned what we were looking for in a new home. She made us feel we were priority number one and showed us many homes, and within a week we found just what we were looking for. I would be happy to recommend Becky McNeer to anyone looking to sell and buy a home. Tom Stevens | Home Seller & Buyer
- Becky was recommended to us by our son and daughter-in-law after they worked with her to purchase their house in Chesterfield. It could not have been a better recommendation. She made the process so easy and was there with us throughout the sale to help guide us through any rough spots that popped up. I would highly recommend her to anyone buying in this area. Bob and Stephanie Thompson | Home Buyer
- Becky sold our home in less than a week, and then helped us to find our beautiful new home in a short timeframe. Purchasing the new home was a challenge and closing was delayed for over 2 months due to land re-subdivision, but Becky stuck with us and went above and beyond to find the answers to complicated questions and keep things moving along. She is hardworking, knowledgable, and dedicated! Liz Lecky | Home Seller & Buyer