Warren Jessup brings a wealth of experience to Shaheen, Ruth, Martin & Fonville Real Estate. During his 40 + years in the real estate industry, Warren has built a stellar reputation and an extensive knowledge of the Central Virginia real estate market. He represents clients in the purchases and sales of single-family residences and income-producing properties in Chesterfield County, the Tri-Cities, and Metro Richmond. Warren looks forward to putting his years of experience to work for you.
Areas of Specialization
- Seller Representation - Aggressive marketing and sales coordination of residential properties in Chesterfield County and all surrounding localities
- Buyer representation for local and first-time homebuyers
- Corporate and individual relocation
- New home construction consulting and builder-purchaser liasion
- New home community marketing and unique home site developing
- Over $550 Million in home sales since 1979, with over 1650 homes sold
- Over 35 years experience in the real estate industry
- Richmond Association of Realtors - "Life Member of Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club"
- Richmond Association of Realtors - " Distinguished Achiever Award" winner since 1980
- Designations - CRS, CDPE, MIRM, CSS
Special Interests and Hobbies
- Member of Chester Rotary
- Member of Chester Business Association
- Member of Home Builders Association
- Member of Richmond and National Association of Realtors
- Traveling, sailing, snorkeling and most water sports.
Submit A Review
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
- $977M+Total Closed Transaction
Volume In 2021*
- 2,158Total Closed Transaction
Units In 2021*
- Top 5Ranking Out Of 619 Firms
By Total Closed Dollar
- $452,846Average Sale Price
per Transaction in 2021*
**Data from CVRMLS Twelve Months ending January 2022