Tina has lived and worked in Richmond for over 25 years. Before becoming a Realtor, she was both a public and private school teacher in the Richmond area. Prior to that, she worked in financial services. She is an active volunteer in the Richmond community.
Tina and her family live in the West End of the city of Richmond. She has two sons, one a junior at Brown University and one who works in the financial industry in New York. Her husband, Brent, works for a Real Estate Investment Trust. Their 15 year old Westie and 8 year old yellow Lab are also an important part of their family.
Tina’s extensive knowledge of Richmond area neighborhoods combined with her great attention to detail and exceptional client service make her a great choice to help you buy or sell a home.
- College of Charleston, BS in Business Administration
- University of Richmond, Post Baccalaureate Certificate in Elementary Education
- Pricing Strategy Advisor, National Association of Realtors
- Tennis, Walking, Yoga, Reading, Travel
- St Stephen’s Episcopal Church, The Women’s Club, Anna Julia Cooper
Submit A Review
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
- $977M+Total Closed Transaction
Volume In 2021*
- 2,158Total Closed Transaction
Units In 2021*
- Top 5Ranking Out Of 619 Firms
By Total Closed Dollar
- $452,846Average Sale Price
per Transaction in 2021*
**Data from CVRMLS Twelve Months ending January 2022