Jessica is a highly skilled realtor in Richmond, Virginia, focused on educating her clients about the most competitive strategies, while providing a positive and personal experience. As a native of Charlotte, North Carolina and graduate of North Carolina State University, her career led to designing and managing merchandise apparel for Shanghai Disneyland, Walt Disney World and Walt Disneyland.
Shortly after meeting her husband, Chris, she joined him in Richmond, Virginia designing branded uniforms for Ukrop’s Threads. After a wonderful experience purchasing their first home, Jessica wanted to help others find the same happiness. Now as part of the Shaheen, Ruth, Martin & Fonville team, Jessica looks forward to forming solid, long-lasting client relationships and offering superior service throughout the Richmond community.
Real Estate Membership
- Richmond Association of REALTORS
- Virginia REALTORS Association
- National Association of REALTORS
- MLS: CVRMLS, Commonwealth MLS
Personal Interests, Hobbies & Education
- Education:North Carolina State University, 2014
- High School:David W. Butler, 2010
- Personal:Married to Chris since 2018 with Golden Retriever, Henry
- Hobbies:Traveling, Outdoors, Westwood Club, Pure Barre, Making Earrings
Submit A Review
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
- $977M+Total Closed Transaction
Volume In 2021*
- 2,158Total Closed Transaction
Units In 2021*
- Top 5Ranking Out Of 619 Firms
By Total Closed Dollar
- $452,846Average Sale Price
per Transaction in 2021*
**Data from CVRMLS Twelve Months ending January 2022