Gina is a lifelong resident of the Peninsula area. She has 18 years experience working together with her husband buying and selling investment properties in and around the peninsula area, as well as in Florida. For the past 10 years, she has taught at the same elementary school where all three of her children attended.
Being a former realtor, and after spending years establishing and cultivating relationships with students, parents and the school system, Gina decided to go back into Real Estate. Gina enjoys being around people, and understands the stress of buying and selling property, and would love to help make this process as stress free as possible.
- National Association of Realtors
- Member Williamsburg Area Association of Realtors
- Member Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service
Personal Interests, Hobbies & Education
- Education: B.S. Virginia Tech, MEd The College of William & Mary
- High School: Hampton Roads Academy
- Personal: Married for 26 years to Mike with three children
- Hobbies: Exercising, reading, catching up with family & friends and weight lifting
Submit A Review
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
- $977M+Total Closed Transaction
Volume In 2021*
- 2,158Total Closed Transaction
Units In 2021*
- Top 5Ranking Out Of 619 Firms
By Total Closed Dollar
- $452,846Average Sale Price
per Transaction in 2021*
**Data from CVRMLS Twelve Months ending January 2022