Real Estate Experience
- 2017 – The Collegiate School Alumni Board, Richmond, VA
- 2017 – The Collegiate School Headmaster Search Advisory Committee
- Member of Saint James Episcopal Church
- Camp Virginia Alumni Association, Member
- 2015 – REALTOR of The Year – Richmond Association of REALTORS
- 2008 -2013 – Board of Directors of RAR
- 2012 –President of The Richmond Association of REALTORS
Personal Interests, Hobbies & Education
- Education: The College of Charleston, South Carolina, 1995
- High School: The Collegiate School, 1991
- Experience: 16+ Years
- Personal: Married for 19 years to Jennifer with four children, Anne Mason, Scotty, Bayler & Parker
- Hobbies: Outdoors, Fishing, Hunting, Camping, Boating, Skiing, Surfing, VA Beach, spending time at the Northern Neck
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Submit your review
Unmatched service and attention to client's needs. Keep up the great work, team! Ya'll are awesome!
Scott and his team kept us informed every step of the way! They worked hard to help us find the perfect new home and sell our current home.
Scott Ruth was amazing. We are first time home buyers and he guided us every step of the way. He made a stressful time much more pleasant with his knowledge of the area and market.
Scott Shaheen and Scott Ruth led me through some difficult decisions and were very informative about repairs, and then, also, negotiations.