Real Estate Experience
- 2021 – Style Weekly Reader’s Choice Award Recipient for Top Real Estate Agent
- 2020 – The Collegiate School Alumni Board, Richmond, VA
- Top Sales Leader with CVRMLS
- 2015 – REALTOR of The Year – Richmond Association of REALTORS
- 2008 -2013 – Board of Directors of RAR
- 2012 –President of The Richmond Association of REALTORS
- Education: The College of Charleston, South Carolina, 1995
- High School: The Collegiate School, 1991
- Real Estate Experience: Licensed in 2002
- Personal: Married for over 21+ years to Jennifer with four children, Anne Mason (UGA), Scotty, Bayler & Parker & Yellow Lab Sully
- Hobbies: Outdoors, Fishing, Hunting, Camping, Boating, Skiing, Surfing, VA Beach & The River
- Interestes: Camp River’s Bend, Camp Virginia Alumni, Live Music & UGA Football, St. Mary’s Church, FOCUS
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Submit your review
Unmatched service and attention to client's needs. Keep up the great work, team! Ya'll are awesome!
Scott and his team kept us informed every step of the way! They worked hard to help us find the perfect new home and sell our current home.
Scott Ruth was amazing. We are first time home buyers and he guided us every step of the way. He made a stressful time much more pleasant with his knowledge of the area and market.
Scott Shaheen and Scott Ruth led me through some difficult decisions and were very informative about repairs, and then, also, negotiations.