From the beginning of her career in real estate, Sally Slate has been on a mission to provide personal attention and the most unique sales experience for her clients. Her career began over 25 years ago and has consistently shown the dedication and hard work she puts forth in EVERY transaction. Sally has been a resident of the Richmond area for 23 years and knows the market inside and out. She has vast experience with resells, new builds, and land. She has been awarded time and time again for her performance and customer service by her peers, customers, and the organizations that govern the real estate industry. The following list comes directly from those organizations and people:
- 20 years Distinguished Achiever Award – Richmond Association of Realtors
- 20 years Top Million Dollar Sales and Marketing – National Home Builders Association
- 20 years Top Million Dollar Sales and Marketing – Home Builders Association of Richmond
- 15 years Hall of Fame Award – Home Builders Association of Richmond
- 10 years Outstanding Sales Performance “Top 10” Agent – Richmond Association of Realtors
- 4 years “The Ace Award” Top Sales Volume – Home Builders Association of Richmond
- Voted “Sales Person of the Year” 1997 & 2002 – Home Builders Association of Richmond
- 27 years Real Estate Agent: Licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Certified Site Professional (CSP) 1998
- Advanced Site Professional (MCSP) 1999
- Member Institute of Residential Marketing (MIRM) 2000
- Virginia Broker License 2000
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS) 2014
- Top Producer since 1992
- Top 5% of Richmond Real Estate Agents
Sally is a true believer in giving back to the community and is involved with several local and national organizations. One such organization is the American Stroke Association. Sally’s daughter, Ashley, is a stroke survivor. She had 2 strokes at the age of 19. In an effort to educate and raise awareness, Sally has made a personal commitment to promoting the importance of good health and seeing a physician on a regular basis. She has been involved with, and participated in, the Massey Cancer Center’s 10k Health Walk and volunteers regularly with Richmond Association of Realtor and Homebuilders’ events.
Sally Slate wants to earn your business through hard work and commitment. Sally and her team of professionals stand ready to assist you in buying or selling your next home. You owe it to yourself to speak with Sally and find out what she can do for you.
"I highly recommend Sally as a real estate sales rep. She always has her clients best interests at the forefront. Her abilities as a site agent are unsurpassed. She is well familiar with effective marketing strategies, and knows how to implement these strategies with quality providers, while being aware of any budgetary constraints. Sally is a gem. Again, I highly recommend her"
- Edward Knight, Owner, Communications Art & Design, Inc.
"I highly recommend Sally Slate as she is an excellent Realtor who provides exceptional service. I relocated to Virginia from Massachusetts in 2012 and Sally’s knowledge of “all things Richmond” was invaluable to me as I made the transition. My scenario was complicated in that I needed to find a place that accommodated the needs of my child and also my mother – who was wheelchair bound and relocating from California – all in a fairly short period of time. Sally freely shares her extensive professional network; she helped me find temporary housing, and ultimately, a wonderful home. Sally's extensive knowledge of the area combined with her vast professional network and keen negotiation skills made the purchase of my home a positive experience. Also noteworthy, and most appreciated, is Sally's attention to detail. She goes the “extra mile” to see that any detail, large or small, is attended to promptly with her characteristic integrity, grace, and good humor – and this extends well beyond the time of the real estate transaction. I still call Sally with questions or information requests! I will not hesitate to work with Sally in the future and she has earned my highest recommendation."
- Gay Plungas, Health Communication/Administration Consultant and Grant Writer
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Submit your review
Sally and Ashley are the perfect tag team. They were extremely patient while we searched for a house and so quick to help us list our house!
Sally Slate helped make a very stressful experience, an easy and enjoyable one. She helped us purchase our first home in 2014 and just helped us sell and buy a new home, as well. Knowing how competitive the Richmond market is, she set us up perfectly for success. Sally's expertise, knowledge of the industry, and ability to craft the perfect offer is the reason we think she is among the best in Richmond. I would recommend Sally any day of the week to anyone looking to sell or buy a home. She was a joy to work with and more importantly a great friend.
Ashley and Sally are knowledgeable about the market. Always answer the phone, great people with tons of experience.