Moving 12 different times and living in Richmond for over 16 years has allowed Vanna the personal experience of learning all that Richmond has to offer residents and the ability to offer valuable insight on the buying and selling process. Being a trusted advisor, a good listener, and patient through the process to find the home and lifestyle for her clients is her top priority. Vanna also has the experience of working with custom home builders and interior designers to help with determining the latest trends in home design when considering a renovation project. By working with a local firm that offers advanced training and a support system for clients, you will always have the coverage needed to make an informed decision. Call her today to learn the latest market trends throughout the metro Richmond area.
- Richmond Resident since 2002; previously Charlotte, Raleigh, Charleston, WV, & Atlanta
- Moe's Franchisee from 2003-2015.
- Married to her high school sweetheart, with three children, 5 grandchildren, and 2 black labs.
- Active Member of Tuckahoe Women's Club and St. Mary's Church.
- Hobbies include spending time with Family at the Beach / Sailing in Deltaville.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Submit your review