A graduate of the University of Connecticut, Cathy has been a Richmond, VA resident for 33 years, and has been successfully selling real estate in the metro-Richmond region for over 20 years.
She was appointed on July 1, 2012, to serve on the Virginia Real Estate Board for a 4-year term.
Additional long term volunteer work has included:
- Serving on her neighborhood’s homeowner association board for over 20 years with many of those years acting as President, Board of Directors member/Secretary of Our Lady of Hope Health Center 2008-2013
- Richmond Association of Realtors - Chair - Legislative Committee
- Virginia Association of Realtors - Public Policy Committee
- Richmond Association of Realtors - RPAC trustee
- State Certified Instructor for real estate post-licensing courses
- Appointed by Virginia Governor George Allen as Assistant Secretary of Health and Human Resources for Virginia 1994-1998
- Resale of Single Family and Townhome/Condos
- New Home Sales
- 55+ Downsizing/rightsizing clients
- Investment Property
- Short Sales
- Corporate Relocation
- Suburban Living
- Urban Living /
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Submit your review
Cathy is very professional and has a huge knowledge of the real estate market.